Wednesday, July 16, 2008



































Well, after a week of sitting my butt down in a stinky shed, hanging out with a quasi feral cat and her kittens, I can report that I caught all 4 kittens yesterday, and they are with their new homes. Two went to my neighbor, and two to my niece. Momma is still hanging out in the shed (GOOD), because I want to trap her and get her spayed. She can then come back to the shed, and I will feed her as long as she wants. She might even be tamable. I believe she had a home at one point. Please spay and neuter your pets! This time of year the shelters are overrun with kittens from strays/ferals, and 1000's are put down every day across this country. Luckily these kittens will be spayed/neutered before they can ever have litters, but the problem is everywhere, in every neighborhood. No more unwanted cats/dogs!!!!

1 comment:

A New England Life said...

The kittens and momma kitty are adorable Cammie! So glad you found homes for them all too. If only they knew how lucky they really are.

Wish I could have taken the orange one ; )