Saturday, July 5, 2008

Meet the Pack!! (part three)

Oh, my Mo, where do I start?

My little survivor. You were rescued by Pasado Safe Haven in New Orleans on October 1st 2005. Covered in Demodex mange, you were in bad shape. So bad in fact, that they decided to fly you back to their sanctuary in Washington so you could get some special care. I am so glad they did!

"Mohawk" they had called you, since you pretty much just had a strip of fur running down the back of your neck. You were a wreck when we met you, not quite two months after Katrina, at the Pasado sanctuary. They had not found a foster home for you. Maybe it was because of fear, fear of what it would take to get you healthy, or fear that the mange was contagious (which it was NOT). Well, we decided that day that you would come home with us.

Photobucket

Photobucket

We adored you from the first minute, and you blossomed daily! For a long time, you were afraid to go outside in the rain, but you eventually recovered from that too. You even like to play in the water!!

My Mo, you are an amazing creature. You are full of life, and full of play. After all you have been through, you are still the sweetest dog. We are so lucky to have found each other...

Photobucket

Photobucket

We love you Mo!!!

5 comments:

Jenn: said...

OMG! He is such a gorgeous dog!!! Proof what love and faith in a doggie will do. I am so happy you found eachother.

Cathy said...

Hi Cammie,
I saw you listed in Nancy's blog roll and wanted to stop by and say hi. I hadn't "talked" to you in a while and wanted to say congrats on your new arrivals. "The Bobs" are beautiful.

Cathy and pugs, Pugsley, Buster, Cricket and Daisy

Cammie said...

Thank you Cathy! Yes, the "Bob's" are sure handsome little old men! Thank you for stopping by my blog. I have so much more to get up, just to get the whole pack introduced!

~Cammie and the pack

Unknown said...

OMP! I didn't realize what shape sweet Mo was in. The love he has recieved just emmits from this beautiful little soul! The power of love is amazing!

The Az Pugs said...

Cammie! Your whole page is so wonderful!!! I am so happy that I found it!! Your family never looked better, and MO!!! Does he look beautiful now!! All that fur!! You can tell that he is well loved, and taken care of!! I just knew that Yogi and Boo had found their forever home, when they found you!!! You ROCK, Sweetie!!

Miss you!
Barb and the Az Pugs